WRITE THE FCC NOW
NOTICE: With any submission of comments, you are filing a document into an official FCC proceeding. All information submitted, including names and addresses, will be publicly available via the web. It may take several days for your comments to be posted to the FCC site.
I will send my own letter to the FCC.
If you would like to mail your own letter to the FCC, follow these instructions:
- The FCC suggests that you include a contact name, address, and telephone number in the document.
- Your signature should be original and placed above the typed or clearly printed name to ensure it can be read.
- All filings should be in 12 point type or neatly written to ensure they can be read.
- Letters should reference: CG Docket Nos. 13-24 and 03-123.
- Letters should be addressed to:
Marlene H. Dortch
Federal Communications Commission
445 12th Street, SW
Washington, DC 20554